In celebration of this year’s Film4 FrightFest, we are giving away the best in horror to prepare one lucky winner for the imminent chills, thrills and scares!
From the icons of fright, right through to the classic scenes that always leave a chill down your spine, we are giving away the terrifying horrors that everybody knows and loves, both old and new, that take suspense to that all-time teeth-chattering high, so high in fact that you need to experience it time and time again!
This ultimate horror package includes The Shining Blu-ray, The Conjuring Blu-ray, The Exorcist Blu-ray, Poltergeist Blu-ray, A Nightmare On Elm Street 1-7 Blu-ray and Critters Collection DVD!
Are you brave enough to experience the best in horror? Zavvi are offering an extra 10% off Warner Home Video’s extensive range of Horror DVD & Blu-ray throughout August. Browse the offers today: http://www.zavvi.com/offers/warner/horror.list
The Shining extended edition is also screening at this year’s Film4 FrightFest on Sunday 24th August at 6:10pm. Frightfesters are being treated to a rare UK appearance from Kubrick’s former producer and brother-in-law Jan Harlan who will giving an invaluable insight into the mind of one of the greatest filmmakers of all time. You cannot miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Tickets are available to book now: http://bit.ly/1oA65BF
– Prize for 1x winner is a DVD and Blu-ray horror bundle.
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
To be in with a chance answer the following question:
What is the name of the lead chadacter in the shining?
A) Jack frost
B) Jack Torrance
C) Jack Nicholson
Send your answer along with your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
This competition closes on Tuesday 26th August 2014.