The Temper Trap are playing the Obelisk Arena at this years Latitude Festival. We caught up with Lorenzo Sillitto to ask him five quick fire questions about the festival.
1. When you think of Latitude what 5 words spring to mind?
Sheep, Environment, Music, Height and Green.
2. If you could only see one performance at this year's festival what would it be?
It would have to be Empire of the Sun. The album was one of my favourites of 2009 and I hear the live show is meant to be amazing.
3. What 5 items will you be bringing to Latitude?
Toothbrush, Wet wipes, Guitar, Shoes for the wet and Shoes for the dry.
4. Do you have anything special planed for your performance at Latitude?
We have such a busy schedule at the moment that it's hard to find time but hopefully there will be some practice days coming up and we can figure out something special.
5. Latitude is 5 years old, how did you celebrate your fifth birthday?
I had a super hero's party and I dressed up as superman