Wild Beasts are making the long journey from Leeds and the Lake District to the Word Arena at Latitude. We caught up with them for some quick fire questions.
1. When you think of Latitude what 5 words spring to mind?
Sheep, Falafel, Trees, Babies, Pimms.
2. If you could only see one performance at this year's festival what would it be?
Why would you make me choose one? What sort of punishment is this? Mira Calix.
3. What 5 items will you be bringing to Latitude?
Sturdy boots, an unfashionable hiking rucksack, a folding toothbrush, a pair of sunglasses, a Swiss army knife (everyone needs one of these).
4. Do you have anything special planed for your performance at Latitude?
As there's so much choice, and so much chance not to see us, everyone who accompanies us at our show will be a personal guest of ours, and will be party to our secrets.
5. Latitude is 5 years old, how did you celebrate your fifth birthday?
I remember a Turtles cake, and being allowed to stay up after 7.