Jack Daniel’s JD Roots continues through the summer with stages at two of our favourite festivals which share JD Roots commitment to supporting local music.
On 8th June JD Roots returns to Wakefield for Long Division Festival, following last year’s incredible 10th Birthday JD Roots show featuring The Cribs. At The Hop from midday to the end of the night, the JD Roots stage will be upstairs with a line-up of local highlights, Northern thrill seekers, the odd guest from further afield, and a healthy dose of emerging bands likely to be making headlines by the year’s end.
As with the May and June venue shows this year, taking Maximo Park back to Newcastle, and Miles Kane home to Liverpool; JD Roots will be getting involved with the local music scenes that produce the legends of tomorrow and the moments of today.
We’ve got a pair of tickets to the festival to give away – all you need to do is follow us on Twitter and post “I want to win tickets to Long Division Festival with @glasswerk and @JDRoots”.
Winners will be selected at random and notified by Twitter.
For more information on Long Division Festival, please visit www.longdivisionfestival.co.uk
Know when to unplug. Please drink Jack Daniel’s responsibly. www.drinkaware.co.uk
1. Open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of Brown-Forman Beverages Europe, Ltd., their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
2. The closing date for receipt of entries is 05.06.13 (the “Closing Date”). Please ensure that you submit your entry in time. Entries received after this date will not be counted. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
3. No responsibility is accepted for any entry which is not delivered, or is delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. There is one prize available of two tickets to see JD ROOTS AT LONG DIVISION in Wakefield on June 8th.
5. The winner will be the first correct answer selected at random from all valid entries as soon as practicable after the Closing Date. The winner will be contacted via Twitter by 07.06.13 (the “Notification Date”). The draw will be supervised by an independent person.
6. If the original winner cannot be contacted following reasonable efforts, is unable to verify their age or if the original winner is not available to take the prize, an alternative winner will be selected. Winners’ details will be available after the Notification Date by sending an SAE marked “Glasswerk, JD Roots Competition – Winners” to the address below. The prize winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
7. The prize winner and their accompanying guest will need to take photographic ID to the gig proving that both winner and guest are aged 18 years or over.
8. Entry will only be permitted to valid ticket holders. The Promoter reserves the right to deny entry to the gigs at their own discretion. Entry will not be permitted: to those under the legal drinking age, any intoxicated persons, or for any other reason that causes the Promoter concern and / or it deems detrimental to the enjoyment of others on the night. Any lost baggage or personal injury caused at any JD Roots gig is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
9. The prize is non transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should those advertised become unavailable for any reason prior to the commencement of this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control with no liability to any entrants, the prizewinner or any third party.
10. Winner and guest will be bound by the terms imposed by any third parties providing services as part of the prize. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for the acts or omissions of third parties.
11. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
12. The decision of Promoter in all matters is final and no correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Brown-Forman Beverages Europe Limited, 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ.
13. Where you have indicated that you would like us to contact you in the future, you agree that your relevant personal details will be held by Brown-Forman Corporation (‘BFC’) and may be used by BFC, other companies within the BFC group (details of which are available on request) or BFC’s agents, partners or licensees, to promote, to consider ways of improving, and to send you information about Jack Daniel’s products and services. Your details may accordingly be transferred to any country in which companies within the BFC group carry on business, including to countries outside the EEA which may not provide levels of protection in respect of personal data as high as those which apply in the EU. BFC may also transfer your information to another company or entity in the event that any part of its business is transferred to or merged with that company or entity or when required to do so by law. If in the future, you do not wish to receive further communications from the BFC group and would prefer your details to be removed from its database, or if you simply wish to make corrections to your details or to how you receive communications from us, please inform us in writing at: 45 Mortimer Street, London W1W 8HJ Attention: Managing Director.
www.jdroots.co.uk | twitter.com/JDRoots | facebook.com/jackdanielsUK